Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank you

Hello and WELCOME to all who took the time to view my informative entertainment blog!



For those who do not know, my name is Krystyn N Price! I am an aspiring Public Relations/Entertainment Consultant and Chief Executive Officer for Price Entertainment Group. I am currently attending Full Sail University majoring in Entertainment Business Masters of Science. Although, this journey has just begun I am thrilled to be here today living my dreams.

Through this journey to success, I will provide great insight and tips on how to become a great writer, background information about Public Relations, interviews with industry leaders, Public Relations trends, Fortune 500 company updates and how to become successful within the field.

Enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques