Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why Public Relations?!?

Many wonder why I would want to enter the hard, cut throat field of Public Relations. I often times, have to sit back and ask myself, am I crazy? Then it hits me YES! Yes I am crazy enough to want to enter this field because I am passionate about entertainment, building images/reputations and working hand in hand with diverse people. But don't let this fool you. Public Relations requires a lot of writing, reading and knowledge on various topics. In order to stand out among the rest, I am currently preparing to be a beast within the industry with a phenomenal resume that can't be turned down. But it takes work, time, tears, fear, pain to be the best.

To give a little insight on Public Relations, PR is a way of giving back and building someone else in the process. The correct definition of Public Relations: is a field concerned with maintaining public image for businesses, non-profit organizations or high profile people (celebrities and politicians). Through building a public image you have an opportunity to meet so many people in the process. Many may disagree, but without PR there would be no nothing to be honest. PR is what builds and can tear someone down. For example, Mike Vick has an AMAZING PR/Marketing team. His reputation two years ago was horrible, but now Vick has completely turned his life around by being involved in different foundations, a book, excelling in football etc. All it takes is the right push and article to build someone's reputation up.

With that being said, I plan to be the best in my field of interest because it is my only option.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques