Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Price Entertainment Group


Over the course of the next 8 months, I will be providing great insight on how to improve my ideal company PEG- Price Entertainment Group. I hope to not only understand the financial aspect of operating my own company but the risks involved within the market as well. As a Public Relations/Marketing Consultant I am targeting a great deal of competitors and will need to expand outside of the box in order to stand out among the rest.

My hopes to expand within the market include my background in both business and communications. With a double major at Western Michigan University in Organizational and Interpersonal communication I provide a wide variety of communication skills. With my Masters of Science in Entertainment Business, I specifically am able to provide great insight in improving areas in Artist Development, building the image of clients through Public Relations and strategically planning through various Marketing strategies.

PEG will be a consulting company targeting a wide market of artist, clients from high end fashion, lifestyle, social media, entertainment and crisis management as well.

I am beyond thrilled in developing my company and seeing it become a dream to reality!

Here is my fabulous logo created by Paul Lafleur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques