Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

When considering one of the fastest growing fields, Public Relations is one of the top ten. Within this particular industry it requires a great deal of networking and knowledge on this specific field. After conducting research on various organizations within the Orlando area and areas within Florida, one that made a lasting impression was PRSA. After speaking with various professionals, PRSA was introduced to me by Ken Degilio, Full Sail University professor of Business Storytelling and Branding. Taking an extra step and researching this highly reputable organization, I was extremely pleased with their mission and success.

Within the Orlando area, PRSA has made a name by hosting several events, luncheons and offering jobs and internships. This is HUGE when comparing and contrasting with various PR firms. Many offer internships but they are extremely limited within their own company. PRSA offers internships within various organizations, which gives potential employees options and doesn’t limit their success. Having organizations as such, gives college students and opportunity to meet with professionals within the industry and build connections and network at the various events. With organizations such as PRSA it also gives students the key within the industry, because you are able to gain hands on experience and knowledge that you wouldn’t typically be able to obtain if organizations didn’t exist.

Personally, PRSA is going to be an organization that I utilize all the resources and tools to become a better candidate for Fortune 500 companies in New York, LA, Miami and Chicago. Having an internship through an organization like this is a great resume builder and experience every potential publicist or agent needs to have.  I plan within the next few months to become an intern for a top PR firm here within the Orlando area that will help me as a Graduate student get a job quickly after graduation in 2011.

Here below is the direct link to their website:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques