Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ted.Com- Zaniab Salbi


After conducting a great deal of research on the various inspirational videos, I concluded TED.com provides a great deal of video clips that target array of markets. Unfortunately, none of the clips stuck out as much as Zaniab Salbi. This video was one of the most inspirational, persuasive, ingenious videos I have seen in a long time. Not only did she allow you to understand the pain she endured but her voice was captivating. Throughout, the 17:47 video I was engulfed by her story. Salbi story allowed her audience to understand the various issues women endured during the war and how she began her journey in creating a change in the lives of many. Through the development of creating change, Salbi had to overcome adversity in relation to her gender and ethnicity.

In relation, to my aspirations in working in Public relations, as a woman I am entering a industry that is predominately European Male dominated. With hopes to work in PR and Marketing as well as starting PEG (Price Entertainment Group) I have to have a focus and plan in order to implement my dreams effectively. Salbi did exactly that. She understood her audience; she had a vision and was extremely relatable. As a woman, with a vision and plan she showed determination to her audience, which eventually builds trust among her followers. Through the development of building trust, you are apapt to have a desire to gain a deeper understanding of the leader (speaker). After the video concluded I was inspired to understand her role within society and company.

To give a bit of background information, “Zainab Salbi is Founder and CEO of Women for Women International, a grassroots humanitarian and development organization helping women survivors of wars rebuild their lives. Since 1993, the organization has helped 271,000 women survivors of wars access social and economic opportunities through a program of rights awareness training, vocational skills education and access to income generating opportunities, thereby ultimately contributing to the political and economic health of their communities”. http://www.womenforwomen.org/about-women-for-women/zainab-salbi.php.

After conducting more research, in its 17-year history, the organization has distributed more than $89 million in direct aid, micro credit loans, and has impacted more than 1.4 million family members. For its work "alleviating human suffering", Women for Women International was awarded the 2006 Hilton Conrad Humanitarian Award, becoming the first women's organization to receive this honor.
http://www.womenforwomen.org/about-women-for-women/zainab-salbi.php. Salbi organization is slowly expanding within the market and needs a great deal of recognition. She displays various leadership traits, a phenomenal story and genuine spirit.

For further information on Zainab Salbi Ted.com video the link below will direct you to her inspiration video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques