Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

Future of Public Relations: Price Ent Group

About Me

My photo
I am a grad student at Full Sail University. I strive to do well in everything that I do. I love reading, writing and challenging things. I embrace change!! Change is a key part of life... I am aspiring to work in Public Relations/Marketing within the Entertainment industry. My goal is to become very marketable and gain experience in all areas within the Entertainment industry. I love meeting new people and building relationships! I am a very outgoing woman of God who will always see the good in any situation! This is me...<3

5W Public Relations! 5 TIPS!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wrapped in Love with Ashmin Skyy!

During the last few weeks, I have been preparing to launch Ashmin Skyy within the media through promoting on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblar and iTunes. On November 9, 2010 Wrapped In Love- Ashmin's Debut song was released and has been doing extremely well. With the release of her single, we are responsible for promoting her music. Over the course of the next few months our efforts to promote Ashmin’s new music is going to determine a great deal of her success.

 However, we hope to strategically plan ways to expand her position within the entertainment market. As an intern with H2 Productions-The Life Label I am responsible for creating several twitter accounts targeting a different market than my personal page. I am required to contact radio, local newspapers and magazines.

Over the past month we have planned events for her locally and she expected to premier on the daily buzz on Wednesday November 17, 2010. In preparation for her on air performance of Wrapped in Love, we have organized mock interviews and ways to improve her interviewing Skills as well as her on air persona.

Through the planning of her performances and development of her interviewing skills, the Dream Team (Interns) released wrapped a section of her music video Wrapped in Love on Sunday November 14, 2010. The music video required a great deal of budgeting and planning in order for everything to fall into place.
The music video consisted of a crew of dancers, extras and a great deal of help from the interns. The day began at 3 pm and ended at 2:30 am. The music video was extremely important for her image and is expected to release in the near future.

In relation to the discussion and lectures in PTM, the importance of having a schedule, budget, strategic plan and project manager is key to having a successful event or video. My role was very important and one that I take pride in, because the success of the music video lied heavily in the hands of the interns for Willie Bum Bum Baker.
In the near future, Ashmin is scheduled to perform during Black Friday here in Orlando, Fl and appear as special guest on several shows. Be on the look out for the next big thing: Ashmin Skyy!

Here are ways to keep up with Ashmin Skyy:



Here is a snippet of Wrapped in Love! Go buy it on iTunes! It’s only a .99! Don’t miss out on being apart of a great successful movement!


Lastly, Ashmin Covering Mariah Carey: Hero

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5W PR Agency CEO

5W PR Agency CEO

Striving to be a leader, this is very important to hear.

How to be Successful

PR Techniques